Re: [ecf-dev] GSoC 2012 post-midterm progress reports?

Hi Jasintha,

On 8 August 2012 02:02, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08/07/2012 02:17 PM, Jasintha Dasanayaka wrote:
> Hi all
>
> According to the midterm review  following 4 items added to the my
> road map
>
> 1)All the run time dependencies  should be load using the bundle
> meta information no need to ask it from user (libraries annotation
> should be removed)
>
> 2)Should pass the poxy object into user and give a opportunity to
> write test cases to user
>
> 3)User should be able to run  sames test case with the local
> services as well as the remote service without changing the test
> case classes
>
> 4)OSGI service container should be configure in the run-time
>
> I have already done the first two goals and currently  I am working
> on 3rd goal

Where do I find the code? https://github.com/Jasintha/ecf-RSTF has
seen its last update a month ago.

Documentation is a part of a software project. Therefore, make sure to create adequate amount of documentation for your project while implementations happens.

And please make sure to maintain the Github project up to date so that Markus, Scott, Wim at all can test your implementations in their free time.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana

Markus

Thanks and Regards,