Re: [ecf-dev] GSoC 2012 post-midterm progress reports?

Hi all,
I am trying to run the salvo product with new protocol independent API and container implementation. Those implementations are done. But there is so much to change in org.eclipse.ecf.salvo.ui
All most all classes in there are too tightly coupled with NNTP. In the process i encountered that I have to write a new generic ServerStoreFacade(), ServerStrore(), SeverStoreFacadeFactory() in addition to other changes.

Currently I am working in an issue which might need a architectural level change to fix. Still not sure. I'll contact my mentors when I figure that out.

These are some major changes and I am working my best to make the build stable.