Re: [ecf-dev] maven repo

Hi Johannas,

Extremely sorry for the delayed response.

As Scott mentioned,we have a plan to migrate ECF to Tycho based build which is going to produce a Maven repo with the P2 Repo distribution.

We have not started the work on this right now but we have plans to start pretty soon since we just finished the released of ECF 3.5.6.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana