Re: [ecf-dev] Changing keepAlive property of ECF Generic

Hi Scott.

Thank you for the property, now its working nice! :)

As you have suggested, I've added a +1 in the ECF Documentation
Priorities wiki [1] to a new entry: "ECF Configuration (Properties
list)". Also, I've created a new wiki page to enumerate the properties
under the EIG [2] (and also some examples for configuration properties
for some available providers). Please, modify (or delete) it if you
don't find it adequate.

BTW, I would like to download your presentation here [3], but it seems
the pdf is gone.

Finally, the Broken Pipe Exception I receive is in [4], and yes, I
would like to avoid it in the log (but this is not so important,
actually).

Thanks again for your help!

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Documentation_Priorities
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/EIG:Configuration_Properties
[3] http://ecf2.osuosl.org/Best_Practices_with_Distributed_OSGi.pdf
[4] !ENTRY org.eclipse.ecf.provider 4 0 2012-07-05 14:05:27.733
!MESSAGE org.eclipse.core.runtime.Status[plugin=org.eclipse.ecf.provider;code=4;message=disconnect.sendSynch;severity4;exception=java.net.SocketException:
Broken pipe;children=[]]
!STACK 0
java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe
	at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.drain(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.setBlockDataMode(Unknown
Source)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeNonProxyDesc(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeClassDesc(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeFatalException(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.ecf.provider.comm.tcp.Client.send(Client.java:293)
	at org.eclipse.ecf.provider.comm.tcp.Client.sendClose(Client.java:311)
	at org.eclipse.ecf.provider.comm.tcp.Client.sendObject(Client.java:484)
	at org.eclipse.ecf.provider.comm.tcp.Client.sendSynch(Client.java:493)
	at org.eclipse.ecf.provider.generic.ClientSOContainer.disconnect(ClientSOContainer.java:448)
	at org.eclipse.ecf.provider.generic.ClientSOContainer.processDisconnect(ClientSOContainer.java:471)
	at org.eclipse.ecf.provider.generic.SOContainer$2.handleDisconnectEvent(SOContainer.java:202)
	at org.eclipse.ecf.provider.comm.tcp.Client.handleException(Client.java:270)
	at org.eclipse.ecf.provider.comm.tcp.Client$4.run(Client.java:336)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)