[ecf-dev] ECF and Juno

Hi Folks,

We have made what we expect to be our last release build and contribution for the Juno simultaneous release [1]. I say 'expected' because if some critical bug is identified soon then we would do another build/release...but that's pretty unlikely at this point.

Thanks particularly to Wim and Markus for their releng work.

Thanks to all the committers and contributors that contributed to this release...with features, bug fixes, documentation, presentations and otherwise.

Scott

[1]
repo:  http://download.eclipse.org/rt/ecf/3.5.6/site.p2/
version:  3.5.6.v20120608-0148
release build: https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/R-HEAD-sdk.feature/76/
git tag: R-Release_HEAD-sdk_feature-76_2012-06-08_01-43-33

Back to the top