[ecf-dev] ECF 3.5.6 (Juno) release review slides draft

Hi Folks,

I've created a draft of the ECF 3.5.6/Juno release review slides. The are available here:

http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/reviews/ECF_Project_3.5.6_Release_Review.ppt

The same file is also in the ECF docs cvs repo here for editing by committers.

root:  :extssh:dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/org.eclipse
path:  www/ecf/reviews
file:     ECF_Project_3.5.6_Release_Review.ppt

If you are a committer, and would like to modify these ppt source, please coordinate the change with Harshana (harshana05@xxxxxxxxx) and me (slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) so that we don't inadvertantly step on each other's changes.

If you have thoughts/comments/edits please say so here, and Harshana or I will amend or modify the slides appropriately.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top