Re: [ecf-dev] filetransfer tests

Hi Markus,

On 5/15/2012 3:37 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
<stuff deleted>
But what does you expected configuration look like? I don't know which
bundles should be resolved and materialized and thus cannot debug the build.

For org.eclipse.ecf.filetranser, the expected configuration includes just the 'urlconnection' provider. That's org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer and all dependencies (i.e. not the httpclient provider). Also expected is o.e.e.ssl and o.e.e.provider.filetransfer.ssl fragments.

I realized there is a launch config with this that I frequently use locally:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/ecf/org.eclipse.ecf.git/tree/tests/bundles/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.filetransfer/ECF%20Filetransfer%20Tests-%20URLConnection.launch

Scott

Back to the top