Re: [ecf-dev] filetransfer tests

I realized that the plugin Markus listed was from Orbit (and not one of ours).

Yes...the target platform would have to contain the httpcomponents (4.0) if my hypothesis was true.

So...we still have a bit of a mystery (as to why the tests are not running the same locally...for me...as they are on in the build).

BTW...by not running the same, I mean:

1) I see the httpclient tracing...since the system parameters for httpclient tracing are on...and I don't see them in the build output 2) The 7 test failures in the auto build...all having to do with cancel...do not happen for me.

Scott