[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [ecf-dev] Maven repository for ecf httpclient artifacts

FWIW, we can use B3 aggregator to create a maven repo from a P2 repo.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_b3/aggregator/manual

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Dileepa Jayakody <dileepa@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> Yes please. I would like to participate in the releng tasks.
> What are the areas I can hep here?
>
> Thanks,
> Dileepa
>
> On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 9:30 PM, <ecf-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Send ecf-dev mailing list submissions to
>>        ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>        https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ecf-dev
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>        ecf-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>        ecf-dev-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of ecf-dev digest..."
>>
>>
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>>   1. builder apparently offline again (Scott Lewis)
>>   2. Re: builder apparently offline again (Wim Jongman)
>>   3. Maven repository for ecf httpclient artifacts (Dileepa Jayakody)
>>   4. Re: builder apparently offline again (Markus Alexander Kuppe)
>>   5. Re: Maven repository for ecf httpclient artifacts
>>      (Markus Alexander Kuppe)
>>   6. Google Summer of Code 2012 (Markus Alexander Kuppe)
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 10:38:30 -0700
>> From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> To: "Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) developer mailing list."
>>        <ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Subject: [ecf-dev] builder apparently offline again
>> Message-ID: <4FA95A16.6050907@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> It seems that when I go to
>>
>> https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/
>>
>> I'm currently getting a 502 proxy error.  Any ideas on what's going
>> wrong here?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Scott
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 2
>> Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 20:38:20 +0200
>> From: Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>
>> To: "Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) developer mailing list."
>>        <ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Subject: Re: [ecf-dev] builder apparently offline again
>> Message-ID:
>>
>>  <CAOuK-P_0UGdBq0+0C1DEn+DCijD7DV2cvcUeuYTZz8Jk6VM0ZA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>
>> No, I have restarted apache2 but that did nothing. I see some
>> processes start-stop-daemon but I cannot restart tomcat6. I don't even
>> have permissions to look in the logs.
>>
>> Markus?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 7:38 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Hi Folks,
>> >
>> > It seems that when I go to
>> >
>> > https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/
>> >
>> > I'm currently getting a 502 proxy error. ?Any ideas on what's going
>> > wrong
>> > here?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> >
>> > Scott
>>
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > ecf-dev mailing list
>> > ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> > https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ecf-dev
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 3
>> Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 11:22:24 +0530
>> From: Dileepa Jayakody <dileepa@xxxxxxxx>
>> To: ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: [ecf-dev] Maven repository for ecf httpclient artifacts
>> Message-ID:
>>
>>  <CABhueMVXhGJro+jnKhzo0TP502-+h34PNF9m69iLPu6MzJbLzg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>>
>>
>> Hi Devs,
>>
>> We are using org.eclipse.equinox.p2.transport.ecf as the transport for our
>> provisioning platform. We are also keen on using
>> org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.httpclient. Do you have a maven repo
>> for the latest artifacts of these bundles?
>> I could find the p2 repo for ecf httpclient at:
>>
>> http://download.ecf-project.org/repo/C-HEAD-filetransfer.httpclient.feature/lastSuccessful/archive/site.p2/,
>> but couldn't find a maven repo.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Dileepa
>> -------------- next part --------------
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>> URL:
>> <https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/private/ecf-dev/attachments/20120509/589271e9/attachment.htm>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 4
>> Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 14:23:08 +0200
>> From: Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> To: "Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) developer mailing list."
>>        <ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Subject: Re: [ecf-dev] builder apparently offline again
>> Message-ID: <4FAA61AC.7080501@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>
>> On 05/08/2012 08:38 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
>> > No, I have restarted apache2 but that did nothing. I see some
>> > processes start-stop-daemon but I cannot restart tomcat6. I don't even
>> > have permissions to look in the logs.
>> >
>> > Markus?
>>
>> mkuppe@ecf-builds ~ $ sudo /etc/init.d/tomcat-6 stop
>>  * Stopping Tomcat ...
>>
>>
>>               [ !! ]
>>  * ERROR: tomcat-6 failed to stop
>>
>> mkuppe@ecf-builds ~ $ sudo ps axu|grep java
>> mkuppe    5917  0.0  0.0   6280   620 pts/0    S+   12:20   0:00 grep
>> --colour=auto java
>> root     22766  0.0  0.0  25316   736 ?        S    May03   0:00
>> start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --chdir /var/lib/tomcat-6//temp
>> --chuid tomcat tomcat --make-pidfile --pidfile /var/run/tomcat-6.pid
>> --exec /opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.31/bin/java --
>> -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
>> -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/var/lib/tomcat-6//conf/logging.properties
>> -DHUDSON_HOME=/opt/hudson -Xmx512m -classpath
>>
>> /usr/share/tomcat-6/lib/:/usr/share/tomcat-6//lib:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.31/lib/tools.jar:/usr/share/tomcat-6//bin/bootstrap.jar:/usr/share/tomcat-6//bin/tomcat-juli.jar
>> -Dcatalina.base=/var/lib/tomcat-6/ -Dcatalina.home=/usr/share/tomcat-6/
>> -Djava.io.tmpdir=/var/lib/tomcat-6//temp
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap start
>> tomcat   22768  3.3 11.4 958024 464220 ?       Ssl  May03 287:21
>> /opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.31/bin/java
>> -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
>> -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/var/lib/tomcat-6//conf/logging.properties
>> -DHUDSON_HOME=/opt/hudson -Xmx512m -classpath
>>
>> /usr/share/tomcat-6/lib/:/usr/share/tomcat-6//lib:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.31/lib/tools.jar:/usr/share/tomcat-6//bin/bootstrap.jar:/usr/share/tomcat-6//bin/tomcat-juli.jar
>> -Dcatalina.base=/var/lib/tomcat-6/ -Dcatalina.home=/usr/share/tomcat-6/
>> -Djava.io.tmpdir=/var/lib/tomcat-6//temp
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap start
>>
>> mkuppe@ecf-builds ~ $ sudo su - tomcat
>>
>> tomcat@ecf-builds ~ $ kill 22768
>>
>> tomcat@ecf-builds ~ $ kill -9 22768
>>
>> mkuppe@ecf-builds ~ $ sudo ps axu|grep java
>> mkuppe    5926  0.0  0.0   6272   620 pts/0    S+   12:20   0:00 grep
>> --colour=auto java
>>
>> mkuppe@ecf-builds ~ $ sudo /etc/init.d/tomcat-6 zap
>>  * Manually resetting tomcat-6 to stopped state
>>
>> mkuppe@ecf-builds ~ $ sudo /etc/init.d/tomcat-6 start
>>  * Starting Tomcat ...
>>
>>
>>               [ ok ]
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 5
>> Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 14:42:46 +0200
>> From: Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> To: "Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) developer mailing list."
>>        <ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Subject: Re: [ecf-dev] Maven repository for ecf httpclient artifacts
>> Message-ID: <4FAA6646.8090705@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>
>>
>> On 05/09/2012 07:52 AM, Dileepa Jayakody wrote:
>> > Hi Devs,
>> >
>> > We are using org.eclipse.equinox.p2.transport.ecf as the transport for
>> > our provisioning platform. We are also keen on using
>> > org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.httpclient. Do you have a maven
>> > repo for the latest artifacts of these bundles?
>> > I could find the p2 repo for ecf httpclient at:
>> >
>> > http://download.ecf-project.org/repo/C-HEAD-filetransfer.httpclient.feature/lastSuccessful/archive/site.p2/
>> > , but couldn't find a maven repo.
>> >
>>
>> Hi Dileepa,
>>
>> we don't build maven repos regularly, but most infrastructure should be
>> in place for it already. Are you willing to help with our releng work?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 6
>> Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 15:18:50 +0200
>> From: Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> To: ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: [ecf-dev] Google Summer of Code 2012
>> Message-ID: <4FAA6EBA.3020804@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> ECF has two GSoC 2012 student (Tishan Pubudu, Jasintha Kapilajith
>> Dasanayake). Anything noteworthy so far?
>>
>> Where do you guys track your progress? Here on the mailinglist, blgos,
>> social networks, wiki...?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Markus
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> ecf-dev mailing list
>> ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ecf-dev
>>
>>
>> End of ecf-dev Digest, Vol 82, Issue 10
>> ***************************************
>
>
>
>
> --
> Dileepa Jayakody,
> Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware
>
> Mobile : +94777-857616
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> ecf-dev mailing list
> ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ecf-dev
>