Re: [ecf-dev] Google Summer of Code 2012

Hi Markus/Harshana

As Harshana mentioned theses days I am looking into some background works of the project. Also truly I have to spend more time on my university project and it will be
completed on end of this week. So next week onwards I will be able to put more attention  into this project,

Also  I am planing  to send progress report mail per week

Best Regards
/Jasintha

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 05/10/2012 08:43 AM, Harshana Eranga Martin wrote:

> Would it be possible to have a quick chat with you two regarding
> Jasintha's project? May be next week during the conference call?

Hi Harshana,

sure, next weeks works for me.

In case you have any particular ideas and/or questions already, please
send them out by mail so I can think about them.

Markus