Re: [ecf-dev] Google Summer of Code 2012

Hi Markus,

On 9 May 2012 18:48, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

ECF has two GSoC 2012 student (Tishan Pubudu, Jasintha Kapilajith
Dasanayake). Anything noteworthy so far?

Tishan is having his semester exams right now and he is supposed to complete it by the end of this week and start working on the project actively.

Jasintha has begun trying out our remote service implementations and samples right now. He will able to provide more information on that,

Where do you guys track your progress? Here on the mailinglist, blgos,
social networks, wiki...?

Our initial plan was to use the maintain the wiki to track the progress and use mailing list to provide progress update biweekly. May be blogging if time permits.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana

Thanks
Markus