Re: [ecf-dev] builder offline

The rsa service was stored as binary project in the git repo, but also
in the ECF p2 repo. Before all this, the rsa service was resolved from
the p2 repo even though it was available as project in the git repo.

Now since the version number was incremented to 5 in the git repo,
some plugins resolved the rsa from the ecf p2 repo and others tried to
resolve it from the git repo (local). AFAICT the threshold error was
caused by it not being a source project.

By creating a separate rule for rsa to only resolve it from the git
repo as binary, this caused it to resolve correctly but for some
reason it did not use it in the build.

I think this is where the mspec rules kick in?