Re: [ecf-dev] Fwd: OSGi Remote Services Testing framework as a GSOC 2012 project

HI All

I would like to know current discussion regarding the Test framework project. In these days I am looking how TestNG framework uses annotations to write test cases.. also thinking to implement same behavior in our test framework as well.
WYDT  ? if you can give some thoughts will be very much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
/Jasintha

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04/11/2012 06:02 AM, Jasintha Dasanayaka wrote:
> Hi Markus
>
> I have submitted a proposal[1] for GSOC about testing framework for
> testing remotes service implemented using ECF. This idea was proposed by
> Scott for GSOC and I thought it will be added great value to ECF. Since
> you have done lots of work in this area if you can provide more
> guidelines will be very much appreciated
>
> Thanks & Regards
> /Jasintha

Hi Jasintha,

I have flipped the mentor switch in Melange, to indicate that I'm
willing to mentor your project. Ideally though, either Harshana or Scott
should be mentors too.

Harshana, I assume you are still located in Sri Lanka? From my
experience, it helps if one mentor is in the same timezone as the student.

Cheers
Markus

P.S.: IMO we should discuss the technical aspects of the proposal
publicly on the mailinglist.

--
Thanks & Regards

Jasintha Dasanayake