Re: [ecf-dev] Remoting with ECF (with REST) in Eclipse RCP?

Hi Scott,

Le 12 avril 2012 20:46, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi Angelo,

On 4/12/2012 12:32 AM, Angelo zerr wrote:
<stuff deleted>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<property name="endpoint.id" value-type="String" value="${baseURL}"/>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And configure baseURL in a properties file with an OSGi fragmen

baseURL=ecftcp://localhost:3787/server

With Spring Expresion you can do that.

[Scott]  Why not use Spring _expression_ (or eclipse variables, or xsl, or something else of your choosing) to simply generate the edef file at remote service export time with the exact contents you want?

Yes I would like Spring EL _expression_, I can do that?
The EDEF file is not a Spring file? I don't understand what you mean?

I would like use ${baseURL} on rutime time and not on compile time (I say that because you tell me about xsl).

Regards Angelo

Scott