Re: [ecf-dev] Contributing to Newsreader Salvo as a GSOC project

Hi all,
May I know the state of the discussion so far?
Also it is better if I can have any guidelines to work on. Currently I am going through the code base. Highly appreciate your reply.

Regards,
tishan

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 11:41 PM, Harshana Eranga Martin <harshana05@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Wim,

On Apr 7, 2012 5:05 PM, "Wim Jongman" <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Harshana, would you be able to mentor this?

Yes. I would be able to mentor this... We need to discuss and finalize the scope first..

Wim, shall we have a discussion on this?