[ecf-dev] Contributing to Newsreader Salvo as a GSOC project

Hi Wim,
I am Tishan Pubudu Kanishka Dahanayakage from Department of Computer Science and Engineering in University of Moratuwa. I wanted to contribute to Eclipse for GSOC 2012. So I asked for any ideas from ECF developer mailing list. There Scott gave bunch of ideas and ECF Newsreader project appeared to beÂinterestingÂto me. Scott pointed myself to you for more details. So I want to know whether there are any ideas which I can contribute as a GSOC project?

Regards.
Tishan