Re: [ecf-dev] ECF won the most open projwardsward at EclipseCon 2012

Hi Alex, Scott,

Thanks and Congratulations again!!

Sebastian also joined with me to accept the award on behalf of the project... :-)

@Scott,

Hopefully my mails are not forwarded to Spam :-)

Btw we will send the award to your address ...

Thanks,
/Harshana

On Monday, 26 March 2012, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I see...my local filtering put Harshana's message in another (non ecf-dev) folder.
>
> In any event...congratulations everyone!
>
> Scott
>

> On 3/26/2012 4:26 PM, Alex Blewitt wrote:
>
> It was Harshana who sent the original message; I replied with a 'congratulations' …
> But yes, it's happening live now. In fact, I think the awards ceremony is now over judging by the #eclipsecon twitter conversations but the Eclipse Awards page hasn't been updated yet.
> Alex
> On 27 Mar 2012, at 00:21, Scott Lewis wrote:
>
> Hi Alex,
>
> How did you find out then?  Isn't it happening right now?  (just curious)
>
> Scott
>

> On 3/26/2012 4:18 PM, Alex Blewitt wrote:
>
> Sadly, I'm not at EclipseCon either :)
> Alex
> On 27 Mar 2012, at 00:16, Scott Lewis wrote:
>
> Hi Alex,
>
> Thanks for letting us know.  That's great news!
>
> Hopefully Harshana is there to accept for the project committers.  If not, please feel free (Alex) to accept on behalf of the project team (as a contributor).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott
>

> On 3/26/2012 3:35 PM, Alex Blewitt wrote:
>
> Congratulations!
> Alex
> On 26 Mar 2012, at 23:33, Harshana Eranga Martin wrote:
>
> Congrats to Scott,the project lead and all the present and past committees and contributors!!
>
> Thanks.
> Harshana & Sebastian
>
> --
> Thanks and Regards,