Re: [ecf-dev] [GSOC Project Idea]-Looking for a GSOC Project idea in ECF

On 03/20/2012 06:41 AM, Jasintha Dasanayaka wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> I would like to contribute to Communication stuff also i have a good
> understanding of OSGi , SOAP and REST services.
> So I believe I can strongly contribute to this aria in ECF Project.I
> have already went through the WiKi and the development guide.
> So could you please provide me some assistance to start my contribution.

Hi,

I'm no REST expert but you might get an idea from browsing the open bugs
[0] and GSoC ideas listed for previous years [1].

Markus

[0]
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?classification=RT;query_format=advanced;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;product=ECF
[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/GSOC