Re: [ecf-dev] [GSOC Project Idea]-Looking for a GSOC Project idea in ECF

Hi Markus,

I would like to contribute to Communication stuff also i have a good understanding of OSGi , SOAP and REST services.
So I believe I can strongly contribute to this aria in ECF Project.I have already went through the WiKi and the development guide.
So could you please provide me some assistance to start my contribution.

regards
/Jasintha

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/19/2012 09:56 AM, Jasintha Dasanayaka wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am interested in contributing to ECF project. So I am planning to
> start it with doing a GSOC project with ECF.
>
> I am following a Master degree in Computer Science at  /Sheffield Hallam
> University(SHU)/ in UK.
> I have been working in this eclipse plunging development field for 2 years.
>
> Could you please give some assistance to select a project in ECF.

Hi Jasintha,

it's easier if you name the ECF subprojects you are most interested in.

Markus