[ecf-dev] Contributing to ECF project

Hi Devs,

I am a third year student at Department of Computer science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I would like to contribute to your project with GSOC 2012.
So are there any ideas or issues that I can look into. Also few guide lines to start up.

I already followed your wiki. There when I am configuring working environment referring to  [1]  the link pointing to IBM's WEME evaluation platform goes to a page saying "the page you requested cannot be displayed".
I tried to google and download WEME. But could not make it.
Any leads on how to get the thing done?

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF/Development_Guidelines

Regards,
Tishan