Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.5.5 maint release

Hi Scott,

Thanks and Congratz :)

One questions:

Is this the version going to be included in the Juno? or are we going to do another release for Juno?

I believe latter is correct.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana

On 19 March 2012 12:59, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Folks,

ECF 3.5.5 maintenance release is completed.   See download, version, and tagging info below.

Congrats to the committers, contributors, and consumers.  Please keep up the good work.

Wim, I would appreciate it if you would update the ECF page in the marketplace.

Thanks,

Scott

download:  http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/downloads.php
version:  3.5.5.v20120319-0616
git repo:  http://git.eclipse.org/c/ecf/org.eclipse.ecf.git/
release tag in git repo:  R-Release_HEAD-sdk_feature-51_2012-03-19_06-12-11
marketplace page:  http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/eclipse-communications-framework-ecf

Harshana Eranga Martin
Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc.