Re: [ecf-dev] Sending PUT Request using ECF

Hi Scott,
First of all ,Thanks for you fast reply and the pretty good example.
I am glad to say that your example worked perfectly for me.
There are two evident things that i changed to make it work
1. As for POST request for PUT Request as well i had to provide some request parameters like this:
 IRemoteCallParameter[] rcp = null;
        if (request.getRequestType() instanceof HttpPostRequestType || request.getRequestType() instanceof HttpPutRequestType) {
            rcp = RemoteCallParameterFactory.createParameters("", "");//$NON-NLS-1$
        }
2 Instantiation of HttpPutRequestType
AbstractRequestType requestType = new HttpPutRequestType(HttpPutRequestType.STRING_REQUEST_ENTITY,  "application/xml", -1, "UTF-8");

I am not sure how efficiently  to collaborate on this as my code is not any different from what you provide in the example.