[ecf-dev] ECF 3.5.5

Hi Folks,

As per previous discussion on this list, we are going to have a ECF 3.5.5 maintenance release on March 19 (next Monday, one week from today).

In order to make that happen I request that:

1) No API changes or additions be introduced (onto the git master)
2) Any bugs that can be addressed in the next few days are address/resolved...committers and contributors, please take a moment to search for appropriate/relevant bugs here [a]...and address them immediately...if at all possible. Please report on this list which ones you will address and when the fix should be available (for regression testing, etc). 3) Starting Saturday, March 17, no changes are made to the codebase until I give the 'all clear' (after the 3.5.5 release build is done on Sunday pacific time). 4) Anyone waiting on a bug...that would like to see the bug addressed immediately...add a comment to that effect on the relevant bug as soon as possible...and we will attempt to address this week the highest need bugs...if at all possible.

Thanks,

Scott

[a] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?list_id=853449;bug_severity=blocker;bug_severity=critical;bug_severity=major;bug_severity=normal;bug_severity=minor;bug_severity=trivial;classification=RT;query_format=advanced;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;product=ECF

Back to the top