[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:21:55 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20120216 Thunderbird/10.0.2
As per previous discussion on this list, we are going to have a ECF
3.5.5 maintenance release on March 19 (next Monday, one week from today).
In order to make that happen I request that:
1) No API changes or additions be introduced (onto the git master)
2) Any bugs that can be addressed in the next few days are
address/resolved...committers and contributors, please take a moment to
search for appropriate/relevant bugs here [a]...and address them
immediately...if at all possible. Please report on this list which
ones you will address and when the fix should be available (for
regression testing, etc).
3) Starting Saturday, March 17, no changes are made to the codebase
until I give the 'all clear' (after the 3.5.5 release build is done on
Sunday pacific time).
4) Anyone waiting on a bug...that would like to see the bug addressed
immediately...add a comment to that effect on the relevant bug as soon
as possible...and we will attempt to address this week the highest need
bugs...if at all possible.