Re: [ecf-dev] Proposed next maintenance release: ECF 3.5.5

Hi Wim,

On 2/17/2012 11:33 AM, Wim Jongman wrote:
+1 good exercise before the train.

Is juno based on eclipse 4.2 or on 3.8?

Yes. :). I'm sort of hoping that our user interface work (mostly in the example apps) is so simple that it should work on the 4.2 adapter layer. I'm quite sure it already runs on 3.8 stream.

But so far, I haven't dedicated any testing/debugging for 4.2 support. I would be an excellent thing for someone take on...and like I said, I'm hoping it will be pretty automatic since our UI work is not extensive.

Scott

Back to the top