[ecf-dev] Actionist re-use

Hi,

I am making a patch for the chats view which is in presence.ui I need to reuse an action which is in examples.ui

It is the open chat provider action. It is an internal class and using it in presence.ui will fail the compile due to strict compilation settings in presence.ui

What I want to do is to provide a link in the empty chats view to the open provider action.

Any ideas how to fix this without duplicating the action's code?

Thanks

Wm

Back to the top