Re: [ecf-dev] Status of the irc chats view

On 21 December 2011 18:25, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

What exactly is the status of the IRC chats view? I try to make some documentation about it but I wonder if it is stable. When I connect to IRC freenode, the input field gets disabled after some time. I wonder if this is because of a disconnect?

Yes Wim. After sometime it is automatically gets disconnected which is kind of annoying.

After trying to rejoin the channel the UI freezes for a while before an error is displayed.

I didn't get this.

Is it supposed to be a production stable ECF component or just a reference implementation of a protocol?

Best regards,

Wim

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin