Re: [ecf-dev] Juno simultaneous release for ECF?

Hi Harshana and all,

ECF has been added to the Juno simultaneous release train [1].

I will be knocking on doors periodically as we get closer.  For everyone's information and preparation, here are the 'must dos' for release train participation [2].

Thanks,

Scott

[1] http://eclipse.org/juno/planning/SimultaneousReleaseOverview.php
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Simultaneous_Release_Requirements