Re: [ecf-dev] Android/dalvik occupies default port causing WARNING: Port 9278 already in use.

I haven't been able to sort out this problem. I have confusions here Mr Scott. When implementing Android, I did not configure anything on R-OSGi. Does implementing smack in eclipse would automatically configure one?

Then do I still need to configure the ECF xmpp connection? I am not configuring one now. I got this Class File Editor error of source of PlainSocketImpl.class not available. What is the possible reason of this problem? Is it because the source is really not available or is it because the other end of the connection fail?

I would be glad to share with the community on my work, once I manage to get through. It has been really messy :)

I thank you.