[ecf-dev] Android/da​​lvik occupies default port causing WARNING: Port 9278 already in use.

Dear all,

I have been having the port error

WARNING: Port 9278 already in use. This instance of R-OSGi is running on port 9279

I'm not running two processes on a single machine. It happened recently after I implemented an android process and run the dalvik dms. I believe that the android application / dalvik jvm has locked the port since it is the only process which I can run now. How to kill this port occupancy?

I thank you.

Back to the top