Re: [ecf-dev] ECF conf call tomorrow (9/19)

Sorry I missed the call. I was unable to make it.

Regards,

Wim

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 7:23 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm ok with skype...although it's possible that it could limit participation.  If there are others that wish to participate in the skype call (in ~37 min)...please contact me at sblewis (skype id).

Thanks,

Scott