Re: [ecf-dev] Salvo build fails

Ah, i see. Is it not in the normal binary? does the schema not get included in the binary? This could cause it. Lets see how to add the source of that thing to buckminster.

Markus, any hints on this?

We have the org.eclipse.core._expression_ bundle in the rcp feature but we also need the source bundle apparently.

here is the mpsec and the cquery

https://github.com/ECF/Newsreader/tree/master/features/org.eclipse.ecf.salvo.site.feature

Regards,

Wim