Re: [ecf-dev] Salvo build fails

Hi Wim,

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 8:53 PM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Isuru,

The salvo build fail [1]

Error: file /opt/hudson/jobs/C-HEAD-salvo.feature/workspace/projects/org.eclipse.ecf.salvo.ui/schema/newsgroupProvider.exsd, line 60: Referenced element 'enablement' is not defined

it seems it cannot find the reference to this enablement extension point. What plugin is exposes this referenced element?

Yes. Absence of org.eclipse.core.expressions/schema/expressionLanguage.exsd schema file might cause this problem.

That file is located in org.eclipse.core.expressions.source bundle.

I think we have to add this to the build feature.