Re: [ecf-dev] sdk tests feature failure

On 08/29/2011 02:04 AM, Scott Lewis wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> The linked SDK tests feature seems to be failing in the build:
>
> https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/L-HEAD-sdk.tests.feature/509/
>
> It seems to be a problem with not being able to find the junit version
> 4.8.2 (which is not in Eclipse 3.6, but is in 3.7).  So it seems to be
> using Eclipse 3.6 for the tests feature target platform?  I don't
> understand this, because I thought it would use the same ecf.rmap (which
> has been updated to use Eclipse 3.7) as the continuous sdk build (which
> is now fine...as it's using ecf.rmap and that's been updated to use 3.7).

Hi Scott,

remember, resolution/installation happens twice in the L-* builds. Once,
dependencies get resolved during compile time (based on the RMAP), and a
second time during runtime. The runtime resolution does not understand
the RMAP as it uses p2 directly. It uses the p2 repository defined in
the "Template-Test" Hucky job.

I have updated the p2 repos to Indigo and the job is back to green.

Markus

Back to the top