Re: [ecf-dev] Interested in Salvo Project.

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for considering the project. We have some good fun this summer with it. Please get the source from github and examine it. Isuru has made some great enhancements.

We are currently considering the next milestone (6) and I call all interested people to help define the milestones here [1]

I have made a preliminary schedule to the first release [1]

Best regards,

Wim

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Newsreader#plan