Re: [ecf-dev] Interested in Salvo Project.

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for your interest in Salvo.
I hope you have already went though Salvo Wiki pages [1-3] to get an idea of the project.

As a starting point I suggest you to try out Salvo RCP application [4].

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Newsreader/Project
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Newsreader
[3] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Newsreader/Salvo_UI_Integration_in_the_workbench
[4] http://yazafatutu.com/salvo