Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.5.2 - Aug 29th?

On 08/09/2011 07:14 AM, Scott Lewis wrote:

> [3] JMDNS Discovery thread slowing down shutdown (this is a bug in JMDNS
> upstream project...not in ECF provider that builds upon it).

Upgrading to a newer JMDNS version has proven difficult in the past. The
are major changes that break most of our test cases. Thus, I'm
skeptical, that we can address this for 3.5.2. More so, since it changes
the major version of a dependency in a maintenance release (Indigo).

Markus

Back to the top