[ecf-dev] How could I obtain the hostname ?

Hi,

I'm digging a little bit on the presence api...

Now I could get the list of all contacts of my user using Adapter... very interesting...:

XMPPContainer containerXMPP = (XMPPContainer) client.getContainer().getAdapter(XMPPContainer.class);
        IRoster roster = containerXMPP.getRosterManager().getRoster();
        Collection rosterList = roster.getItems();
for (Iterator iterator = rosterList.iterator(); iterator.hasNext();) {
            RosterItem roster_item = (RosterItem) iterator.next();
            System.out.println(roster_item.getRoster().getUser().getID());
        }

But I couldn't find the hostname of the contacts.

How could I obtain the hostname of a contact user ?

cheers

Cristiano

Back to the top