Re: [ecf-dev] next conference call: Aug 8...and ECF 3.5.2 build/release

Hi Scott,

On 27 July 2011 21:47, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Folks,

I cannot make an ECF conference call next Monday/Aug 1, and so am rescheduling next meeting for Aug 8.  See [1] to add an item to the agenda (note until the summer is over, we're only going to have conference call meetings if there are items put on the agenda...so if you have an item to discuss please put it on the page [2]).

Also, since I haven't heard back any comment to this

A.  ECF 3.5.2 maintenance release...when?
Given that the Indigo 3.7.1 maintenance release is in mid Sept, I think it's going to be necessary to have the ECF 3.5.2 release *prior* to the Indigo 3.7.1 release rather than concurrently (because both require releng work and there is short supply of that for us).  So, I'm going to propose that we target this date for ECF 3.5.2:

August 29, 2011

This will be a maintenance release (no API changes, no new features, just bug fixes).  If you have comments/thoughts about that day, please say so here.

...I'm going to assume that we will go ahead with a ECF 3.5.2 maintenance/bug fix release on August 29, 2011.

+1

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin
--