Re: [ecf-dev] Skype Provide for ECF

Hi Ashwin,

On 7/21/2011 8:45 AM, Ashwin Natarajan wrote:
Hi

I am trying to install the ECF Skype provider using instructions specified in the wiki document below. I created a Project Set file as specified, but it is failing with the error

Could not connect to ecf1.osuosl.org site.Looks like the site is no longer accessible. Are the instructions in the wiki up to date or am i doing something wrong.

Instructions were out of date.  Last year we moved this codebase to github.  I've updated the page

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Skype_Provider

and now the links to source code point to the current github project.

As it now says on the page...due mostly to resource constraints, we currently don't build the Skype provider with the ecf builder [1].  If people are able to contribute releng time/effort, however, we could begin building a p2 repo for the Skype provider (and/or a Maven repo) and making a repo available somewhere (e.g. on ecf-project.org server).

Thanks,

Scott

[1] https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/

Back to the top