Re: [ecf-dev] [Salvo] "Provide a popup notification when a reply is received" functionality

If there is something that's missing from the Mylyn screenshot or notification API we would be happy to discuss extending it. We added a fairly generic notification framework in Mylyn 3.5 that comes with a configuration UI that could be worth considering: http://eclipse.org/mylyn/new/#framework

Steffen

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Jul 09, 2011 at 07:28:54PM +0200, Wim Jongman wrote:
> The Mylyn commons bundle also contains the screen capture code which can come in handy with the newsreader as well. Despite the dependency problems I am inclined to go with Mylyn commons ui.

I'm not sure if it's appropriate or adaptable to what is being done
here, but fwiw there's also some screencapture code in
org.eclipse.ecf.ui plugin...in the package
org.eclipse.ecf.ui.screencapture

http://git.eclipse.org/c/ecf/org.eclipse.ecf.git/tree/framework/bundles/org.eclipse.ecf.ui/src/org/eclipse/ecf/ui/screencapture

Scott