[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ecf-dev] Consuming a CXF/DOSGi based Service with ECF Client?
- From: Marcus Engelhardt <bernie_bo@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:03:18 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; de; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110616 Thunderbird/3.1.11
I am trying to consume a service which is exported by Apache CXF/DOSGi
to a SOAP/HTTP endpoint. The endpoint is published to the ZooKeeper
discovery which stores a note similar to the one described in the
(http://cxf.apache.org/dosgi-discovery-demo-page.html). I have also
written an ECF based consumer according to the the "Hello World" example
(r-osgi, zookeeper) found in the Apache dev repository.
Unfortunately, the ECF based consumer is not notified by the ZooKeeper
discovery service about the presence of the CXF/DOSGi based service. I
am not sure why this is happening. I also did export the service with
ECF which worked very well. Therefore, my questions are:
1) Is it overall possible to consume such a service with a ECF consumer?
2) If yes, what is necessary to accomplish this? Do I have to write an
adapter (I recognized that both, ECF and CXF/DOSGi) write the service
metadata in different formats to the Zookeeper node) for it?
I would be very happy about some helful suggestions. Many thanks in advance!