Re: [ecf-dev] Commit notification to mailinglist (was Re: Git commit messages)

Hi Markus,

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana

On 22 June 2011 14:25, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@lemmster.de> wrote:
speaking of receive-hooks... Do we want to activate email change
notification that sends a msg to the mailinglist after a push to the
repo? I'd find this useful especially in combination with the changes
suggested by Alex.

Markus

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin