Re: [ecf-dev] changes to New and Noteworth for ECF Indigo

On 6/20/2011 1:55 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
Nice Scott, quite an achievement. Thanks for mentioning Remain Software. It would be nice if you could make that a hyperlink to our website.

Sure, I added a link to remainsoftware.com in the text.

If you want other links we probably could add them...just need to clear it with the Foundation (I'm not sure what their rules are about such things).

Scott

Back to the top