[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ecf-dev] ECF conference call notes
- From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:50:19 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110414 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.10
There was a brief ECF conference call earlier today 
1) ECF 3.5.2 - I (Scott) am going to suggest that we schedule another
maintenance release of ECF...i.e. ECF 3.5.2. Since we completed and did
final build of ECF 3.5.1 (about 2 weeks ago), a number of bugs have
already been reported and fixed...and I think it would be useful for
consumers to get these fixes as quickly as is reasonable.
None of the reported bugs are critical, so I think it does make sense to
wait for at least another month (since Indigo...which also has ECF
3.5.1...isn't even *released* yet)...also because that will also give
some further time for people to report bugs (after Indigo) and for us to
address them...and so I suggest that we target ECF 3.5.2 for release
sometime in August.
Any thoughts/comments...about ECF 3.5.2 and someday/time for August release?