[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 16:05:19 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110424 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.10
On 06/15/2011 03:47 PM, Alex Blewitt wrote:
> Can you tell me the command to check out and build all of ECF then?
shows pretty much the steps one has to execute:
1) git clone ECF repo
-DprojectsPath=/path/to/git/repo import /path/to/org.eclipse.ecf.sdk.mspec
3) buckminster.sh build
4) buckminster.sh perform org.eclipse.ecf.sdk#site.p2.zip
5) Tests for each part of ECF come as a regular plugin .launch file that
can be executed from within the IDE or with buckminster.sh. To execute
the tests on the real distribution, the build installs the p2 site into
a bare Eclipse SDK though.
1) and 2) could easily be combined into something like:
But since nobody has shown interest in running builds locally, it's
currently optimized for Jenkins.
Btw. why do you want to build (all of) ECF anyway?
> PS Maven/Tycho has many books and on-line documentation resources
Really, can you point me at a book about RCP builds with Tycho? :)