Re: [ecf-dev] [Salvo] Which Store ? Derby or File system

Hi Isuru,

Before deciding which to use, I think we better consider pros and cons of both implementations. I haven't dig in to the Salvo codebase.

So can you explain how File system based impl work against Derby impl for everyone's reference? Is the FS based implementation supports portability across different platforms? If not, is there any plan to support data migtration between systems? How scalable the FS based implementation is also another aspect to consider IMO.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana