Re: [ecf-dev] Zoodiscovery build problems

there were two orbit bundles in the rmap Rxxxx and Sxxxx

Sxxxx does not exist and Rxxxxx did not contain apache.zookeeper so I replaced the old Rxxx with the latest Rxxx but that broke the build in other parts. So i added the old Rxxxx back and left the new Rxxxxx.

The Sxxxx is still in the rmap. I expect some rsync problem due the recent disk crash at the EF.

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 10:07 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@lemmster.de> wrote:
On 06/07/2011 10:01 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
> No suitable provider for component com.jcraft.jsch:osgi.bundle/[0.1.41.v200903070017,0.1.41.v200903070017]
>

> There is a bundle with this version in the orbit repository but not with this timestamp. All blue balls seem to turn to red. No orbit bundles seem to get resolved anymore. It must have something to do with my ecf.rmap change altough I placed back the repository i removed.

Is the old Orbit bundle still available anymore?

Markus