[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] [salvo] Accessing Eclipse Bugzilla using XML-RPC
- From: Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 18:38:52 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=CZIztaauMJn/ZJfswK906IduexmfrMbrPiMCUvJiw1w=; b=UJAtIPjesqDU9QdRri/qzGqQU4JqBUVe/bvYDZpGXzQx5Szpbi/iV++4J3GTpa4JOv n6MR9RcvLh/QLtNnNT/z1oufPrmDfcPSEQpolxTLSYXU/LDkn7l8/YFw/PMo8ujTgMqg TJoVU4x9IsgMpE8/ddBzWTQ/o3jdS2ee0d5pc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=d7urN9yFBB1RBqxplcTRX3asfZy1iSVOR8lGu/rtLTbbD1vxMIma8kIhQFALK3Ntxs AI/MZFFoF5P+Ihh9Tm54eid5gcbzCf1pLeNFGX83HmX+KNao8+zi57PeAxjEiflsUfKg UDGTPgNDlmTZYNoaXYP2KeLIuFr9EOEiuKrds=
Yes, this is the general idea. It would be nice if it could start as en ECF project though.
On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe <email@example.com>
On 05/25/2011 06:16 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:I suppose this plug-in will be independent of Salvo then? Might it be
> Salvo does not require it. As part of the "aware workbench" concept we
> want to be able to create an eclipse account right from the workbench
> instead of jumping thru many hoops. I think a plug-in that has the
> capability to register an eclipse account is good stuff.
worthwhile to investigate if this can be added to Mylyn's Bugzilla UI.
And later refactored into a common plug-in used by both Mylyn and Salvo?