Re: [ecf-dev] NumberFormatException running JMS version of Datashare example App

Hi Daniel,

This exception is a minor problem with ActiveMQ...the following bug was opened (by me) and subsequently fixed by someone on the activemq team.

The reason it still appears in the current ECF JMS provider is because we are as yet still using an older version of ActiveMQ (5.3.2 I believe). I would welcome a contribution of an update to a more recent version of ActiveMQ...i.e. some version since the fix described on the bug.

In my own tests, even though this exception is printed out things have worked.

Scott