Re: [ecf-dev] Consume service that has been marked as 'remote' , locally

Hi Pradeep,

This is really something for DS. See chapter 112 of this: http://www.osgi.org/download/r4v42/r4.cmpn.pdf

In short, It depends on how you consume the service.

If you use a service tracker or a service listener you can specify a filter or query the service properties when a service comes in.
If you ask the service registry you can specify the properties you want or don't want.
If you use the referenced service in the component.xml then you can specify the filter in the "target" field. (see 112.3.4 of the forementioned manual)

Best regards,

Wim